Monday, September 8, 2008

what happened to the standard size light bulb?

We have been in our house for eight months now and light bulbs are starting to burn out right and left. I bought a pack of new light bulbs in hopes of seeing the light again but no luck because it seems that each light fixture requires a different size light bulb. My bathrooms need to be clear fat bulbs, my ceiling fans are clear but super skinny and the ceiling fans are skinny but not as skinny as downstairs. Geez, as it turns out, the pack of replacement bulbs I bought won't work anywhere in my house. Go figure.

2 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

Variety is the spice of life...

We will be out of town this weekend! I'm so bummed that we'll miss eachother's paths. Let me know when you come again, we would love to catch up!

ld said...

I would complain to your house builder ;-)