Monday, September 15, 2008

no nap day

This afternoon I wanted to take pictures of my boys. I loaded them up and headed down to Lake Mary. Since Beau and Blue didn't take naps earlier they were asleep before I could get to the spot I wanted to take pics. Reed was willing to take solo pics as long as there was a treat afterwards.




Beau decided to wake up and join us towards the end.



Reed said he always wanted to take a picture of him playing the air guitar. So here it is.

And this is what Blue did the entire time.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are so real I could be in Flagstaff while you were taking the pictures. Reed is really good playing the guitar.

Linde said...

I love them. I love how Blue can sllep anywhere in any position! You are just so amazing Wendy!

Linde said...

I guess I should check my spelling...whoops!

Rose said...

I see your putting the skills you learned at the workshop on Saturday to use.

Mariley Johnson said...

so cute.

As Told By Molly said...

Lake Mary is our "hometown" spot. Now I'm feeling homesick. We would take drives down there and go spot-lighting or just sit by the lake (that was never very full) and Olen would talk about getting a canoe...

Your pictures are cute and your boys are cuter. What a way to spend the afternoon.