Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Barrrrthday Beau!



Ever since I went to girls camp last summer, Beau has been obsessed with pirates. His third birthday was on June 21st so it seemed fitting to have a pirate birthday party. It was all he could and can talk about still. I can't believe my baby is three! It is amazing how different all three of my boys are. Beau is hilarious! He has a great sense of humor at such a young age. Colby and I are always cracking up with him. Beau does a good job of keeping up with Reed and Blue. He wants to play what they are playing and say what they are saying- which makes me sad because he is growing up too fast!

We had cake with just Reed and Blue on his actual birthday since the party was a couple of days later. He got the crazy teeth at Peter Piper the night before. Reed had a "great idea" of going to peter piper for Beau's birthday as a family. Reed is always wanting to go to peter piper, this time it happened to be for a legitimate reason.


A little spit to help blow out the candle.


What a bunch of scalliwags!

They dug for buried treasure and put it all in their little booty bags.

Josie wore the appropriate attire for the occasion. Too cute!

The cupcakes were scrumptious, and the frosting to die for. I will post the recipes later, if I remember:)


3 comments:

Devry said...

i'm so glad you posted! i was wondering what's been going on with you guys. so are you back in your old house in qc? we almost went to orem for the 4th. we could have visited! and i love the pirate theme party. coop loves pirates too.

Linde said...

Happy Birthday! I have tried to call you a few times. You've been busy I know! I hope you had a good 4th. I will try you again. Miss ya! Cute pictures of the party! I love his shirt. So fitting. And we love Peter Piper too! Perfect for a birthday dinner.

Meredith E said...

Okay so I see no one has been catching you on your phone lately! But call me! I have info about plans next week and April/Ryan!