Friday, August 28, 2009

camping with the Shepherd clan

We went camping with all of Colby's family for the first time ever! We had a great time. The boys loved exploring, painting rocks, wiffle ball, riding bikes, and sharing the tire swing with their cousins.


Don't you just love how dirty Maelyn's face is? She looks just like Colby's sister, Emily. If I were to have a daughter I would hope that she would look just like Maelyn & Emily too. Sorry Emily, I didn't get any pictures of you that weekend, except for the chubby bunny contest with the cheeto balls. I'm pretty sure you don't want me to post that:) On second thought I just might...

This was the first time we brought bikes camping. Blue loved it! You could see him whiz past camp every now and then. He had no fear of the hills either, flying down them following his cousin Kaleb who is three years older than him.

I loved to see all the cousins playing together. The best part about the weekend was that they all got along, no fighting or meltdowns.


What would camping be without a game of wiffle ball. Uncle Tyler was so patient with all the kids.

I just love this picture of Randy and his son Nathan:

1 comment: