Monday, January 26, 2009

easily amused

This morning I went to the dollar store with Beau and Blue. We got out of there for under $5 which is highly unusual. The dollar store is one of those stores that I usually go overboard, simply because I think I am saving money. I mean come on- everything is ONLY one dollar. But when you buy 20+ items it certainly adds up. So I went looking for Chinese takeout boxes and they didn't have any so I let Blue and Beau pick out one thing. Blue picked out a rubber baseball attached to an elastic string that you velcro to your wrist and Beau picked out a bucket of foam shapes. Best two dollars I ever spent! They played with these things ALL DAY LONG! Beau dumped all his foamies into one of his "treasure boxes" (yes, he is still obsessed with all things pirates) and then carried it around with him.


Blue ran around the house with this ball chasing after him. He thought it was hilarious. He did this so much that he got winded. It was probably the most exercise he has gotten in a while since it is so cold here and we don't get outside much.


(In this picture Blue is actually chasing Reed, who is letting the ball chase him)

No comments: